Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here's looking at you!


Hi Friends,
Mommy thought I should spend a little time updating you on how I've been doing. (this photo from 10/18)
I have so much to tell you...where should I start? I have the gift of gab! I talk, talk, talk all the time, just ask mommy, daddy, grandma, my teachers. So the next time you see me, ask me anything and I'll tell you what I think about it!
I'm still rolling over (3 months). It's taken mommy and daddy a month to see for themselves, they were so excited!
I can find my hands (weeks ago) and feet (11/8). I can grab my toys (weeks ago)too. I got to pet Regan too, but I heard mommy and daddy say "Avery gentle" so I guess I'm not supposed to clump Regan's fur in my fist and tug...I'm new at this.
Hope you enjoy my update,
Avery