Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shiver me timbers...it's cold here!




So much has happened over the last couple of weeks, I don't know what to tell you first!
I laugh now...with sound! I can put anything and everything in my mouth. I drool all over everything, mommy finally gets to use the bibs! I can eat 7oz for breakfast...cuz I sleep through the night lots of times. I love going to school, my teachers are really nice. When I'm at school I watch the teachers stack the blocks and knock them over, I play with the See and Say animals, I like to look at myself in the big mirror and the mirrors on the toys, I like to play with the animals on the play mat....sometimes I try to kick them. The Como Zoo brought animals to my school and I really liked it, so mommy took me to the Como Zoo on the weekend. I loved the zebra the very best, but liked the fish and sea lions too! (Mommy & daddy took me to the MN Zoo before mommy went back to work and I loved to watch the dolphin, bears & monkeys!)
Now for my super big news....today when I was doing tummy time I heard mommy telling daddy that she thought I was going to roll over from my tummy to my back soon. Well, daddy went outside and mommy went to grab something from the kitchen so I thought I'd give the rolling thing a try....I did it! Mommy came back in the room and I was on my back looking at her. Now mommy is trying to make me do it on command...something about a watched pot never boiling?
Whew, I think that is about it. Stay warm until next time!