Kevin, Angie, Avery, Oliver and our pooch Regan too!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Happy Halloween from these monkeys to you!
Honestly, could I make a cuter chimp? Here I am on my first Halloween. Instead of candy this year, I got my first cold. Mommy & Daddy said next year will be way better!
Mom, he's kicking me! (she was resting her head on my belly when I was pregnant with Oliver and he kicked)
Mom, cover your boobs. (my tank tops are not acceptable. Please, everyone, help me remind her of this when she is 16)
Mom, the elves are in my bed. You need to call Santa because they're on the naughty list. (we have elves that watch our house and report back to Santa if Mommy, Daddy, Avery, Oliver & Regan are being naughty or nice)
Oliver Ryan
Oliver's Milestones
10.16.11 - Ate solids
11.23.11 - Rolled from stomach to back
12.4.11 - Sits up
12.6.11 - Rolled from back to stomach
1.8.12 - Notices hands